HOOF FARM PARTY
COVID-19 rules (restrictions may change by event date)
Tour groups – subject to the mass gathering limit (50 or fewer outside)
We ask that our guests wear masks when interacting with volunteer staff and sanitize before and after your event. The HOOF Team may wear masks when addressing your group, but may social distance during parts of your event to make handling of animals and/or presentations easier. HOOF is here to teach and share the joy of animals with our community in a safe manor.
Are you looking for a fun farm experience for your upcoming party? Celebrate with family, friends and friendly farm animals at Helpers Of Our Farm’s Farm Animal Sanctuary! The piney woods at Greenlands Farm (home of HOOF) make for a wonderful setting at the farm. Come make a memorable celebration at Greenlands Farm and Helpers Of Our Farm! HOOF Farm Parties are great for birthday parties, family reunions, baby showers, and more!
During your party, guests will meet 3 – 5 farm animals from Helpers Of Our Farm. Guests will love the opportunity to brush, pet, love, hug and have their pictures taken with our adorable animals. Animals are set up in a fenced area where your guests can reach over or through our 30” high fence. Helpers Of Our Farm brings animals over to pet, love on, and even brush.
Animal assortment may include: A goat, llama, mini cow, chicken, duck, pony, and/or a rabbit.
If there are certain animal species you would like to guarantee is included with your assortment please, provide that information at the time of booking.
What you get at your party:
- Petting Farm
- Picnic tables upon request (2 adult, 2 kids)
- Gift & Party tables upon request (2 3’X6’)
- Trash cans (1 recycle, 1 trash)
- Farm games upon request (varies)
We meet and exceed all requirements of the Animal Welfare Act. Additionally, Helpers Of Our Farm carries a commercial liability insurance policy.
- April – October
- Friday – Saturday
Available Time Slots:
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Package Suggested Donations:
$275 – 2 hour party, donation requested at time of booking
$100 – Damage deposit
- $150 – Each additional hour (3 hours maximum per booking)
- $75 – Tent Donation (10’X10’)
- $100 – Porta-potty Rental (Handi-capable unit: approx 67”X 86.5”)
A minimum of two week notice of cancellation prior to the scheduled date is required to receive a refund. If you cancel less than 2 weeks from the scheduled date, HOOF does not reimburse but will reschedule.
Package Terms and Conditions:
- Petting Farm Assortment: 3 – 5 live animals
- Animal feeding is not available for HOOF programs.
- Advanced registration required and donation requested at time of booking.
- Parties booked on major holidays HOOF kindly suggests an additional $150 donation.
- HOOF reserves the right to substitute, change or not include animals for any reason- once in a while we determine that an animal is not up for handling on a particular day. Our first priority is always the health, comfort and safety of our animals.
- HOOF reserves the right to reschedule outdoor programs in the event of inclement weather.
- HOOF does not provide decorations, chairs, or linens. Please arrange for these. You will be provided with 3 adult picnic tables, 2 children picnic tables, and 2 3’X6’ tables.
- Greenlands Farm and Helpers Of Our Farm maintains a smoke free environment and our non-smoking policy is strictly enforced. If cigarette litter is found, you will lose your damage deposit.
- Greenlands Farm does not allow any outside pets or animals for the safety of our farm animals.
- Greenlands Farm can provide 50 parking spaces for guests. All cars please use our grass parking lot next to the Welcome Center (to the left when viewing from the road) and cross the bridge at the black and white farmstand (604 Midway Road SE)
- Greenlands Farm does not allow glass containers, bottles, or cups, etc. on the farm.
- The “damage deposit” is only refundable if no damages occur on the property, including but not limited to, damaged property, trash left, and litter.
- All activities of the event are outdoors. There will be no access to the Welcome Center during the event. You will need to make arrangements for porta potty rental for your guests for the day of your event. If there is a chance of rain, we recommend you make arrangements for a party tent rental. You can rent a 10’X10’ tent from HOOF and rent a porta potty through HOOF.
- All rented equipment must be set up and removed within 24 hours of event.
- For the safety of guests and privacy of the Greenlands Farm family, all guests are to stay within roped/gated/marked areas. Those found out side of these areas will be asked to leave.
- Please review our Legal and Liability Disclosures before booking.